I Want Energy has partnered with Solar & Energy Finance to bring you great cash flow positive financing options!
|System Size||Installed Cost||Monthly Repayments x 60||Average monthly solar generation|
|10 kW||$13,500.00||$258.00 + GST||$270.00|
|15 kW||$20,550.00||$385.50 + GST||$444.00|
|20 kW||$28,000.00||$521.00 + GST||$542.00|
|25 kW||$35,000.00||$648.00 + GST||$677.25|
|30 kW||$42,000.00||$775.50 + GST||$812.70|
What about a bank loan?
- Our funders are specialist solar funders whereas most major banks generally do not understand, or lend money, to the renewable energy industry
- We provide personal service and fast approvals and do not require cash flow forecasts, business plans or annual reviews
- Banks require mortgages over property assets as security for solar and energy loans, whereas our funders only take security over the serial numbers of the inverter and panels
- 100% no deposit commercial finance from $3,000 – $10 million
- Interest rate of 6.05% for loans of $10,000 to $150,000
- Chattel mortgage loan which means you own the equipment from day one, can claim the GST upfront, and can use interest component of repayments and depreciation as a deduction
Standard loan term from 1-5 years
Loans over $35,000 can be over 6 or 7 year terms to approved applicants
Loans are Commercial Low Doc with no business financials required for loans under $50k.
- You must have had an ABN and been registered for GST for two years
- One director must be a property owner