24H sun is the Fronius vision of how energy will be supplied in the coming decades. The Fronius Symo Hybrid is a major step towards this vision.
Boasting power categories ranging from 3.0 to 5.0 kW, the transformerless inverter allows unused energy from a photovoltaic system to be stored in a battery.
The result: maximum self-consumption of the available power and maximum energy independence. Excess solar power can thus be used at times when generating conditions are poor or impossible.
With the emergency power function, the household can enjoy an optimum electricity supply even during power outages. Perfect system configuration and visualisation are provided by the built-in web server with graphical interface, WLAN and Ethernet. In addition, the DC coupling on the battery guarantees maximum efficiency of the overall system.
Thanks to its modular design, the storage unit can be easily expanded – and the battery retrofitted – at any time. By harnessing innovative communication channels such as web server, WLAN and Ethernet, system operators have an overview of their PV system performance constantly at hand.
- Emergency power function and battery can be retrofitted
- Range of different storage capacities available
- Retrofittable to existing PV systems
- DC-coupled system
- No multiple conversions between AC and DC
- High-performance lithium technology
- Maximisation of self-consumption
- Three-phase emergency power supply
- Grid phase balancing support
- User-friendly interface
- Integrated WLAN and Ethernet
- Commissioning wizard for straight-forward configuration