We use SMA Sunny Boy inverters in our platinum package systems.
It all remains the best: The new transformerless Sunny Boy is the ideal solution, especially for demanding PV arrays and partly shaded plants. Version 20 of the successful Sunny Boy offers a further array of advantages. It’s more flexible in its range of applications, provides even more efficient yields, and it’s easier to use. The high DC voltage of 750 V proves to be a cost advantage, since fewer parallel strings are required. In addition, the integrated grid management functions make the devices suitable for universal applications and allow them to actively support the grid.
- Maximum efficiency of 97 %
- Multi-string technology, also in the 3 kW version
- Cost savings due to fewer parallel strings
- Shade management with OptiTrac Global Peak
- Maximum DC input voltage of 750 V
- Integrated grid management functions thanks to reactive power supply
- Without fan
- Simplified wall mounting
- SUNCLIX DC plug-in system
- Quick connection without tools
- Simple country configuration
- Bluetooth technology as standard
- Multi-function relay included