The Apricus solar hot water system is a high-quality, highly efficient way to generate hot water for your household or business. The Apricus system uses evacuated tube solar collectors to harness the sun’s energy, providing hot water, keeping environmental costs low, and keeping hot water bills to a minimum.
Apricus evacuated tube solar technology is becoming recognised as the most efficient choice for solar hot water systems. This is thanks to the round tube design that allows heat to be captured for more hours of the day and with better efficiency than photovoltaic-PV.
How it works
Apricus solar collectors are flexible enough to be installed in most Residential, Business and Commercial hot water applications, but the basic evacuated tube solar heating principal remains the same:
- The evacuated tube solar collector captures the sun’s light and heat energy.
- A circulator pushes water through the solar collector, transferring the captured heat into the water.
- The heat is then stored in a tank, which continually heats throughout the day.
- Hot water is drawn from the storage tank into the household when hot taps are opened.
The Apricus solar hot water system carries industry-leading warranties:
- 15-Year warranty on solar tubes and heat pipes
- 15-Year warranty on manifold
- 15-Year warranty on framework
- 15-Year warranty on stainless tank
- 10-Year warranty on glass-lined tank
The Apricus evacuated tube solar hot water systems are lightweight, durable, and robust in construction. Most systems weigh less than 100 kilograms.
Apricus solar hot water systems have built-in frost protection – able to withstand Australia’s cold winter nights without damage.
Cyclone Rated Framework
The Apricus aluminium mounting frame was designed to meet cyclonic wind conditions. It is ideal for beachfront coastal regions or areas where corrosion is an issue.
Apricus’s service division includes licensed plumbers and industry professionals. They will offer support with advice, troubleshooting and product information. We have partnered with and personally trained over 120 reputable plumbing companies Australia-wide, to provide hot water system maintenance, Apricus warranty, and service calls.