SolarEdge Single Phase Inverter
The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the single phase solar inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
The single phase inverter can be fitted with a seamlessly attachable cabling duct for managing the installation wiring. The inverters are lightweight and can be installed by a single person on a supplied bracket.
Single Phase Inverter Feature highlights:
- Solar inverters specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Superior efficiency (>97%)
- Excellent reliability with standard 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
SolarEdge Power Optimizer Add-On
PV power optimization at the module-level
- Up to 25% more energy
- Superior efficiency (99.5%)
- Mitigates all types of modules mismatch-loss, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading
- Flexible system design for maximum space utilization
- Fast installation with a single bolt
- Next generation maintenance with module level monitoring
- Module-level voltage shutdown for installer and firefighter safety
SolarEdge Modbus Meter
- High accuracy meter readings (up to 0.5%) for production/consumption readings
- Supplies meter readings to the inverter for Feed-in Limitation
- Small and easy to install – fits in standard electrical panel
- Supports residential, commercial and utility-size installations
SolarEdge’s StorEdge™ DC coupled storage solution allows home owners to maximize self-consumption and enables energy independence.
The SolarEdge StorEdge™ solution for on-grid applications is based on the following products:
- SolarEdge Inverter
- In addition to its traditional functionality as a DC-optimized PV inverter, the SolarEdge inverter manages battery and system energy.
- StorEdge™ Interface
- Allows connection of the Tesla Home Battery Powerwall to a SolarEdge inverter
- Simple installation and connectivity of the battery and the SolarEdge Meter
- Connects to the SolarEdge inverter in parallel to the PV strings
- Can be used to upgrade existing SolarEdge systems
- Designed to eliminate DC voltage and current during installation, maintenance, and firefighting